Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Purple Haze all in my brain

I'm at work, I think. This could be a dream, I feel like I'm in a movie and it's the slow motion scene. I'm moving a little slow and my head's killing me!

The HFStival yesterday was great, Billy Idol rocked the house, I expected him to be good, but Fuck he was awesome. It was a nice hot, sunny day and when Idol came on it started pouring rain, everybody was wet, it was great. A little stinky with all the sweaty bodies grinding each other. Unfortunately, I had to leave before Coldplay and the Foo Fighters came on.

We continued the night at the night club and now I'm sitting here at work in the same clothes I had on last night, teeth unbrushed, sunglasses on, trying to stay awake.

My synapses aren't firing correctly, can't get any thing out of my head, maybe I'll just take a little nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home