Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter and Congratulations to me on my first post!!!!

This is my first posting ever on the net. I'm excited...

OK, not TOO excited, but I've been intending to start a blog for many moons and just have never been sitting in front of a computer when the fancy struck me.

I am nearly 30 going on 21. I travel a lot with various friends and I work as little as possible. I plan to work for another couple of years then retire to travel the world for good.

I'll try to post every time I go out and drink a bit too much with my friends so as to capture that moment that I get home that I usually tend to not be able to remember. I'll also keep everyone updated on my worldly travels with pics and stories for all!!!!

That's enough for my first time, hope someone finds my life interesting. :)

Until next time, take care of each other...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home